Director of Client Services – Full-time
(APC, Assisted Living, HAL, Home First, In-home Respite, LEAP and Supportive Housing and Congregate Dining)
Community Care Durham seeks an experienced senior leader and member of the Directors Team to be accountable for all Personal Support Worker and Nursing portfolios across the organization. The Director’s responsibilities are wide ranging and requires a senior leader to be capable of discharging competing priorities and developing high level knowledge and experience in many multi-discipline areas as CCD continues to grow and change. This position is currently sited at our Whitby location and reports to the Executive Director.
The Director of Client Services is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of client service provision within CCD’s policies, procedures and staff limitations; providing effective leadership to attain service and organizational objectives and supporting CCD goals and objectives. In doing so the Director takes an active role in the development, implementation and evaluation of CCD’s strategic and service plans in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the organization; leads and provides oversight to a team whose mandate ensures delivery of the highest quality services that accomplish CCD’s operational objectives and the Director maintains a network of external stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in social services, healthcare or public administration
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in community support/healthcare services with multiple responsibilities at the senior management level
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse designation in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) and current relevant membership with the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO) or the Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario (RPNAO); Registration with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW) is an asset
- Thorough knowledge of non-profit administration; quality improvement; risk management; administration and human resources; development and implementation of management policies including a broad range of management of services within delegated areas of responsibility
- Satisfactory police vulnerable sector check
- Licensed vehicle and ability to travel within Durham Region
Compensation: Pay Band H Program Director $72,227 – $83,660
Please apply in writing referencing posting number 2018-24, outlining qualifications and experience to: Human Resources, Community Care Durham email: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace that embraces diversity, values differences and supports the full participation of all employees. We recognize the importance of ensuring that all job seekers and employees are treated with equal respect and dignity, and are protected from discrimination and harassment. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code we provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require this information in an alternate format; require communication supports; an accommodation in applying for a posting and/or if you are selected for an interview, please inform our HR department.