Volunteers are essential to the heart and soul of Community Care Durham (CCD), even more so during these times. Without your generosity and commitment, CCD would not be able to provide our clients with the Meals on Wheels and Transportation services that are required.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Community Care Durham. We have received a tremendous response from the community and are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. The outpouring of support for volunteering has been incredible and in recruiting new volunteers, we have now reached capacity in all volunteer opportunities at all locations. We still welcome and accept applications, however new volunteers will be placed on a wait list. We will follow up with you at our earliest convenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have a little time, Community Care Durham (CCD) has a volunteer opportunity for you that will make a difference in someone else’s life.
Generate employee team spirit by Corporate Volunteerism. Lets work together to strengthen our community!
- Community Food Box – Delivery Person (On Hold)
- Meals on Wheels (On Hold)
- Telephone Reassurance (On Hold)
- Adult Day Program Support (On Hold)
- Brokered Helper (On Hold)
- Client and Family Advisory Committee Member (On Hold)
- COPE Mental Health Group Facilitator (On Hold)
- Dining Assistant (On Hold)
- Foot Care Clinic Assistant (On Hold)
- Friendly Visitor (On Hold)
- Local Outreach Volunteer Member (On Hold)
- Luncheon Out (On Hold)
- Office Support (On Hold)
- Transportation (On Hold)
You will need to complete the Volunteer Application Form either online, email, in-person at a local office or by calling 905-668-6318. After your application has been received, you will hear back within 3-5 business days.