Canada Summer Jobs
Records Management Assistant (Whitby)
We welcome a diligent reliable individual to join our CCD Team!
Community Care Durham is looking for youth to help develop a corporate approach to document management. This role will plan and conduct a review of the current state of document management (electronic and paper based). This will involve researching, planning and conducting consultation meetings with stakeholders; performing a gap analysis and a needs assessment to align with current best practices. The youth will use their knowledge of document collaboration/management tools (electronic and paper based) along with research to make recommendations for corporate collaboration spaces and record management. At the end of the project, the youth will provide a completed report (SBAR) for review by the Senior Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Apply strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion to others
- Utilize Microsoft Office Programs efficiently
- Provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check (as age appropriate)
Canada Summer Job Requirements:
- Must be considered a Youth, between the ages of 15-30 at the start of employment
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred
- Possess a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally entitled to work in Canada
Summer positions are conditional on Community Care Durham receiving funding from Canada Summer Jobs.
Compensation, Hours & Duration: $14.25 hour plus 4% vacation
May to August–up to 16 weeks 35 hours per week.*
(General office hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
* Duration and weekly hours may change due to funding approval
Please apply in writing referencing posting number CSJ-CS-04,
outlining qualifications and experience by 4pm Tuesday, March 31, 2020.