Canada Summer Jobs
Data Analyst (Whitby)
We welcome a diligent reliable individual to join our CCD Team!
We are looking for youth to help Community Care Durham in conducting data analysis and market research on services to review and identify current future trends of an aging population in Durham Region. This will involve planning, research and conducting consultation meetings with stakeholders; performing a gap analysis and a needs assessment to align with current best practices.
The youth will use their knowledge of research analysis and investigative techniques to identify, research and recommend aging population trends that will help shape future service delivery at Community Care Durham. At the end of the project, the youth will provide a completed report (SBAR) for review by the Senior Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Apply strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate sensitivity and compassion to others.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Programs efficiently.
- Provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check (as age appropriate)
Canada Summer Job Requirements:
- Must be considered a Youth, between the ages of 15-30 at the start of employment
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred
- Possess a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally entitled to work in Canada
Summer positions are conditional on Community Care Durham receiving funding from Canada Summer Jobs.
Compensation, Hours & Duration: $14.25 hour plus 4% vacation
May to August–up to 16 weeks 35 hours per week.*
(General office hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
* Duration and weekly hours may change due to funding approval
Please apply in writing referencing posting number CSJ-CS-01,
outlining qualifications and experience by 4pm Tuesday, March 31, 2020.