Community Care Durham (CCD) supports adults and their caregivers who have needs related to aging, physical and/or mental health. CCD has a variety of positions suited to a range of education, skills, knowledge and experience. Through service locations across Durham region over 300 staff, assisted by over 2,000 volunteers, provide vital services to our clients.
Community Care Durham is a great place to work! You are part of a caring community focusing on the needs of clients to strengthen health care excellence in your community. Each day you know you are making a difference in the lives of our clients! We aim to attract and retain the best people because our success depends on the commitment and contributions of our staff members and volunteers. Explore our website to discover where your skills and talents may benefit our services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Community Care Durham provides accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process to qualified applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability, please identify your requirements in your cover letter.
List of Current Openings (please click on posting for further details)
- Personal Support Workers – Casual, Elect to Work
- HAL & APC Personal Support Workers – Casual
- Foot Care Nurses – Independent Contractor, Various Locations
- Personal Support Worker Team Lead – Part Time Overnight Shift, Supportive Housing Oshawa
- Personal Support Worker Team Lead – Part Time Day Shift, Assisted Living Services Oshawa