Community Care Durham (CCD) supports adults and their caregivers who have needs related to aging, physical and/or mental health. CCD has a variety of positions suited to a range of education, skills, knowledge and experience. Through service locations across Durham region over 300 staff, assisted by over 2,000 volunteers, provide vital services to our clients.
Community Care Durham is a great place to work! You are part of a caring community focusing on the needs of clients to strengthen health care excellence in your community. Each day you know you are making a difference in the lives of our clients! We aim to attract and retain the best people because our success depends on the commitment and contributions of our staff members and volunteers. Explore our website to discover where your skills and talents may benefit our services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Community Care Durham provides accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process to qualified applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability, please identify your requirements in your cover letter.
(please click on posting for further detail)
2019 Summer Contract Positions
Canada Summer Jobs
- Accounting Assistant, Scugog (Port Perry)
- Adult Day Program Assistant, Clarington
- Adult Day Program Assistant, Pickering
- Adult Day Program Assistant, Uxbridge
- Adult Day Program Assistant, Whitby
- Assisted Living Services Program Assistant, Ajax
- COPE Mental Health Services Assistant, Clarington and Scugog (Port Perry)
- COPE Mental Health Services Assistant, Pickering
- COPE Mental Health Services Assistant, Whitby
- Home Support Program Assistant, Brock
- Home Support Program Assistant, Clarington
- Home Support Program Assistant, Pickering
- Home Support Program Assistant, Whitby
- Human Resources Assistant, Scugog (Port Perry)
- Marketing Assistant, Whitby
- Policy Writing Assistant, Whitby
- Respite Program Assistant, Pickering